Friday, January 11, 2013

WILD MUSTANGS

Allot of people think they are wild and crazy, but once they learn we will not hurt them, no one would guess the were once running wild. This is Mustang Ally, she was captured at 8 years old, when she was 10, she became a lesson horse for children...including me. The riding coach who owned her loved her so much because of her gentle forgiving spirit with children, that she refused to ever part with Ally, she said "You can't put a price on a priceless horse." When my little brother was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer I was 8 years old, and the coach told my parents I could have her. She was my first horse. I showed her, trail rode her, even went riding on the side of roads, won gaming play days, and she became a therapy horse for my brother as well. Give wild mustangs a chance. Mustang Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment