Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ok, I guess I will try this. I don't know if it will work, or if anyone willing to donate is able to do this. But... In order to expand the area I offer free training & riding lessons to Kill Pen horse owner's, I need donations toward gas money for horses saved that are outside my area. If you would like to donate, or have questions I have an American Express Blue Bird account under the email: shelbyolson7494@aol.com If you are donating to the cost of gas for training of a certain kill pen horse you like, please include the horse's name in a message with your donation. - Thank you https://secure.bluebird.com/Actions/SendMoney To help increase the chances of horses being saved from the kill pen, I offer free training to anyone in my area that saves a horse from a kill pen. I have over 16 years experiance successfully showing horses since I was 5 years old in 1995. And I have over 11 years experiance training horses and teaching lessons since 2001 when I finished the training on my BLM mustang, adults who saw me training her asked me to train their horses, and give them and/or their kids riding lessons. I use natural horsemanship. No whips, spurs, chains, or twitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment